Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First blog award!


Hello there Quillers, I am proud to anonce you that I have received my first blog award from

and

The award means 'Inspiration'. Without it we are nothing and now that I've recceived it I can feel a boost of creative energy!


Thank you for apreciating my work and submiting my blog adress among beautiful quilling creations on your blog. I am flattered!


Rules:

- thank to the person that gave you the award

- put a link of her/his blog in your blog  

- put in your blog the logo of the award

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members

- put links to this blog

- inform these people that they received the award

- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself  

The 7 blogs that I have chosen, equally unique in both technique and beauty:
Sumi 

7 things about me:

- I love chocolate
- The best chocolate is the one you eat with your best friend
- I love to write 
-  Music makes my hands to quill
- Passion it the only thing that is forcing me to create 
- I like old things: furniture, movies, music...
- I am not very patient...
  
 Thank you for this award and I wish you a happy quilled day!

1 comment:

Pages - Menu