Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A quilled DREAM....



Hello! I would like to present you my first attempt of creating quilling letters. I chosen to create the word dream because this is what I dreamed to do....

I decorated the quilling letters using the multi scrolls technique.
I added also a quilled bird that represent our dreams that fly where reality doesn't let us. A very challenging project that turned out exactly how I imagined it but I steel have work to do, I dream a lot and for those dreams to come true I have to practice.

Until your next visit have a happy quilled day!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! The quilled letters look so daunting, I've been afraid to try them. But now that I've seen your post I feel a little more confident about trying. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu