Wednesday, October 3, 2012

About my work


Everything started when I discovered the incredible paper art named Quilling that is the art of paper filigree, that involves the use of spaper strips that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs.

Soon paper became my best friend and as you can see we get along very well :D.
With quilling it's always about discovering the beauty of this art, whether is quilling on cards, tags, boxes etc. it's every time inspiring.

Meanwhile I am developing this technique called quilling and making some crafts, I invite you to take a look around here!
                         
                    Don't hesitate to leave comments, I really need your opinion!
                                                      Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu